Click on any of the links below to take you directly to that page.
- Home page - www.soemtron.org
- Soemtron ETR 220 - 155,142 were built
- Soemtron ETR 221 - Possibly less than 10 ever built
- Soemtron ETR 222 - Quite rare, only 3,203 were built
- Soemtron ETR 224 - a rare machine in the Soemtron range, only 526 were built
- Soemtron Prüfgeräte - Test equipment
- Soemtron ETR 220
- Keyboard, Display and Backplane circuits
- Boards 1, 2, 3 & power supply circuits
- Boards 4, 5 & 6 circuits
- Boards 7, 8 & 9 circuits
- Boards 10, 11 & 12 circuits
- Complete circuit diagram
- Complete logic diagram
- Net list
- Snagging list, circuit and logic diagram problems to sort out !.
- Misc circuits & data sheets
- Original German logic key & diagrams
- Translated German manual "Operation and Exercises"
This book is ©1972 Manfred Sperfeld of V.E.B. Counting Machines, Potsdam.
- Translated Russian manual "Maintenance, Service and Operation EKVM Soemtron-220"
This manual has been reproduced from a 1972 Russian publication, we recognise the copyright of the original publisher.
- Scans of the original Russian manual "Maintenance, Service and Operation Soemtron-220"
- Logic diagram from the Russian manual "Maintenance, Service and Operation Soemtron-220"
- "Operating instructions" by VEB Kombinet Zentronik (1976)
German language operational manual
- Soemtron ETR 222
- Soemtron ETR 224
- History - Historical information about Sömmerda, Soemtron and the Rheinmetall company
- Site Map for www.soemtron.org / .com - this page !
- Calculator related links
- Search the Soemtron website
- Digital Equipment Corporation PDP-7
- PDP-7 S# 2 - Stanford University
- PDP-7 S# 33 - Massachusetts General Hospital
- PDP-7 S# 41 - National Gas Turbine Establishment, Pyestock
- PDP-7 S# 47 - Australian Atomic Energy Commission - Lucas Heights
- PDP-7A S# 103 - Massachusetts General Hospital
- PDP-7A S# 104 - Massachusetts Institute of Technology, project MAC
- PDP-7A S# 109 - Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Education Research Center
- PDP-7A S# 112 - Edinburgh University (UK)
- PDP-7A S# 113 - University of Oregon
- PDP-7A S# 115 - Oslo University
- FlipChip types - Red, Blue, Amber, Green, White, blacK and Magenta range of FlipChip board types
- Full options list
- National Gas turbine Establishment, Pyestock, computers
- Lodge an enquiry with www.soemtron.org / .com
- Surplus Components
- Capacitors - electrolytic, ceramic, tantalum, polyester and surface mount
- Connectors - IC sockets, DIP, DIN41612, Molex, Lemo, IEC,IEE488 sockets, transition and PCB headers
- Linear IC's - amplifiers, comparators, voltage sensing, crowbar, differential, TV, multiplexers, switches, v-f and f-v
- Logic IC's - 74 75 4000 14000 series, crystals, counters, drivers, oscillators, gates, latches, RS232 drivers and transceivers, multiplexer demultiplexer, comparators, multipliers, multivibrators, converters, potentiometer, trigger, inverters, registers, latches, drivers, receivers, Ram, flip-flop and comparators
- Miscellaneous - wire, clamps clips, switches, relays sockets, lamps, studding, buss bar for wire wrap pins, fans and fuses
- Regulators - -5V, -12V, -15V, +5V, +15V, adjustable, fixed, precision and DC-DC supplies
- Resistors - potentiometers, surface mount, carbon, metal film, aluminium clad, push button potentiometers, vitreous and networks
- Transistors, Diodes and Optoelectronics - transistors, diodes, zeners, rectifiers, mosfets, thyristors and opto-electronics
- Valves (tubes)
|Site design ©2007- Soemtron.org - Privacy - |